Dr. Fell and her dedicated staff want to welcome you back to the office
for your regular eye care treatments.
During the COVID pandemic we necessarily limited care to patients with
urgent or emergent eye care needs. Tele-medicine, prescription refills
and completion of DMV forms were also provided. We are happy to
now be available for routine eye care at our facility.
Due to our “new normal” all patients are required to wear a mask to
enter our facility. Other safety procedures have also been
implemented to safeguard the safety of both staff and patients.
- To limit crowding, patients can be accompanied by only one
family member or attendant.
- Since we are attempting to keep our waiting room empty, we
encourage patients to keep their appointments and come on
- Upon arrival, patients will be asked a series of screening
questions, have their temperature taken and asked to hand-
- We are maintaining the recommended six-feet social distancing in
all areas of the office.
- New plexiglass screens have been installed in our reception area
and on all machinery to enhance safety.
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Air purifiers have also been installed throughout the office.
We recognize the uncertainty of seeking an in-person eye exam during
this unsettling time. You can also take advantage of our new tele-medicine option where Dr. Fell conducts telephone or video calls with patients. Just call our office to determine whether you should be seen
in person or whether Dr. Fell can help you virtually. It is surprising how
many patients can be helped this way!
Some urgent conditions include symptoms of decreased vision,
distorted vision, an increase in new floaters or flashing lights, a curtain
coming down in front of your eyes, double vision, sensitivity to light,
new trauma to the eye, among others.
If you are not sure, call our office to make an appointment at
We are happy to help you!
Stay safe, wear a mask and remember to maintain social distancing.