Brighton Eye follows suggested guidelines for social distancing and
also employs other measures to help slow the spread of the
coronavirus to keep you and our staff safe. Accordingly, please note
- Starting May 5, Dr. Fell will only see patients in the office
who require urgent care for evaluation and treatment to stave
off vision loss.
- Dr. Fell will continue to conduct telephone, video
telemedicine and telehealth visits by appointment only.
- Non-urgent appointments are postponed until restrictions due to
COVID are lifted.
- Patients will be screened at entrances to our facility to assure
that temperatures are normal before being treated.
- Only 1 family member or caregiver can accompany the
patient and will be asked to wait in our foyer area.
- A limit of one person accompanying a patient will be enforced.
- All patients are required to wear a mask or scarf covering
their mouth and nose before entering our office.
- Our staff remain available to answer questions and make
appointments by telephone at 718-339-6868
Thank you for doing your part to protect our patients and staff!